Friday, August 14, 2009

Thanks THANKS Thanks for your RESPONSE




MUSHAM BANKNOTES ANCIENTCOINS,STAMPS,POSTALHISTORY MY @
MUSHAM3@GMAIL.COM
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind
Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. SO lets do some exchanges
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world
“I find that the more willing I am to be grateful for the small things in life, the bigger stuff just seems to show up from unexpected sources, and I am constantly looking forward to each day with all the surprises that keep coming my way!”
World gave me a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”".
“Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.”
“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

STAMPS DAMAGED BUT REG NUMBER FANCY NU 500 MALACCA,STRAITS SETTLEMENT ,MUSHAM DAMODHAR

STAMPS DAMAGED BUT REG NUMBER FANCY NU 500 MALACCA,STRAITS SETTLEMENT ,MUSHAM DAMODHAR how to remove wax any advise,  https://www.facebook....